Monday, October 31, 2011

Quotes of the Day

And since I've missed a few days...

I have lived eighty years of life and know nothing for it, but to be resigned and tell myself that flies are born to be eaten by spiders and man to be devoured by sorrow. Or, maybe it's flies to be devoured by sorrow and man to be eaten by...ah, hell. I don't know.

I am very fond of truth, but not at all of martyrdom. But I especially like Penthouse Letters.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Unless I'm busy, then all bets are off.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. I think.

Ice-cream is exquisite - what a pity it isn't illegal in Utah.

It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one. So, please untie the rope from around my neck.

It is not enough to conquer; one must learn to seduce. Invest in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment